John-VK General Traders is a private Company that was incorporated in 2015 in Uganda operating in General Businesses which helped it to do business in different sectors in Uganda. Its market target is Uganda and all east African Countries.
The Company was founded by Mr. Katongole John Tebesigwa and its registered members of Agriculture and Trade Promotion Alliance Uganda (AGTRADE).
• To promote the quality and quantity of coffee production through using modern equipment.
• To promote the quality and quantity of Milk and Meat production through using modern equipment.
• To be the leading exporter of Mangos, milk, Meat and Coffee beans in Uganda.
• To continuously build capacity among all coffee farmers to implement environmentally friendly farming practices in the region.
• To support farmers in the region through every step of the value chain by providing improved seedlings, animal breed, genuine agro-inputs, training on good agricultural practices.
• To have quality styling products from genuine producers from the world in the Beauty sec